Polymer Clay is easy to use, malleable and non-toxic synthetic clay that can be shaped then hardened in a standard household oven.
This pack gives you the opportunity to try cool and warm colours along with Black, White and Beige from the range and is perfect for smaller projects where you need a bigger range of colours.
It is ideal for use in press moulds, pattern making, figure and doll modelling, canes, beading, jewellery and many other sculptural projects. Polymer Modelling clay is perfect for developing and refining motor skills while letting creativity run wild.
The clay is soft and smooth and colours blend easily so new vibrant clean colours can be created. The clay holds very fine detail, features very good shape stability and when cured has very minimal shrinkage.
Clay will accept consecutive layers of clay over it and can be rebaked.
Bake in a preheated oven at 130 degrees C
Polymer Modelling Clay set contains;
- 12 colours (cool & warm) x 60g make and bake modelling clay
- Black, White & Beige x 1 each 60g make and bake modelling clay
- 11 piece clay tool set
- Non Stick Mat
- Mont Marte Make n Bake Polymer Clay 10pc. This pack gives you the opportunity to try 10 exciting colours from the range and is perfect for smaller projects where you need a bigger range of colours.
- Mont Marte N=Mini Modelling Tools Boxwood 10 pc. This Mini Modelling Tool Set consists of 10 double-ended tools, providing 20 tool shapes to cut, carve, smooth, and create texture when sculpting.
They feature a durable boxwood construction and ergonomic design for comfortable and controlled usage.
Create textured grooves with the forked end and carve out concave areas with the small curved tool.
The rounded ball end can smooth out hard to reach places while the pointed tool shapes fine details with precision.
Cut and contour with the large blade end and smooth surfaces evenly with the rounded end tool.
The rounded paddle end can be used to gently flatten areas and the hooked end incises and removes clay with accuracy.
Use the short blade tool to slice and cut clay and the pointed end produces uniform convex surfaces.
Crosshatch and make fine lines with the large blade tool. The curved end contours delicate features.
Score fine lines with the pointed angle tool. Hollow out small areas with the small curved tool.
This pointed tool is invaluable for etching and indenting as well as aiding with the placement of small objects.
The sharp-angled end smoothes and flattens and the large blade tool slices and sculpts.
This tool is fantastic for creating uniform patterns and aids in the precise placement of small objects.
- PDF and Access to online activity ideas via Scrappingclearly YOUTUBE Channel