SCRAPPINGCLEARLY IS PROUD TO BE A SERVICE NSW CREATIVE KIDS PROVIDER
NOTE: From 1 January 2022, the Creative Kids program is refocusing on encouraging real-time (live) activities. Art kit programs, pre-recorded video lessons and online programs that are not delivered in real-time are no longer eligible.
The NSW Government is helping kids get creative with the new Creative Kids program.
Parents, guardians and carers can apply for a voucher with a value of up to $100 per calendar year for each student aged 4.5 to 18 years old enrolled in school.
The voucher may be used with a registered activity provider for registration, participation and tuition costs for a range of creative activities, including arts, drama, dance, digital design, coding, and music lessons.
The voucher can be used at any time during the calendar year it was issued.
To use the voucher, give the details to your registered activity provider.
The program runs year-round, so kids can get creative at any time.
If you’re a parent, carer or guardian, the student will be eligible if they are:
- a NSW resident
- aged between 4.5 and 18 years
- enrolled in school (from Kindergarten to Year 12, including those who are home-schooled or enrolled in secondary school education at TAFE NSW)
- a current Medicare card holder.
You can apply for a voucher for each eligible student.
You can use the voucher for registration, participation and tuition costs with approved Creative Kids providers.
What you need
- a MyServiceNSW account
- one proof of identity document for the parent, carer or guardian
- your child’s Medicare card details.
How to apply
- Check the eligibility requirements and the types of activities.
- Select the ‘Apply online’ button.
- Log in to your account, or sign up for a MyServiceNSW Account.
- Follow the prompts to apply for the voucher.
To use the voucher:
- Choose the eligible provider where you’ll use the voucher.
- At registration or payment time, provide the following information through the provider’s preferred process:
- child’s full name
- child’s date of birth
- Creative Kids voucher number.
Vouchers can only be used:
- one time (if the chosen activity fees are less than $100, the remaining balance cannot be used)
- during the calendar year they’re issued
- for the person named on the voucher
- for registration or membership fees with approved Creative Kids providers.
Vouchers cannot be:
- split between more than one provider or registration
- redeemed for cash.
Scrappingclearly Creative Kids FACE TO FACE Classes
Scrappingclearly hosts regular Creative Kids Classes both in store and at various venues. All upcoming classes will be advertised via the website and in store where you will be able to redeem your voucher to secure a student/s spot.Classes change regularly. Kylie teaches in store @ Scrappingclearly and at other advertised venues. Kylie and her team have planned roadshows this year to many country town across the Riverina so keep an eye out for classes in your area.
Kylie is qualified across many areas, holding a working with Children and Police check.
The content of ALL workshops taught by Kylie, including copyright and all other such intellectual property rights contained therein, remain the property of Scrappingclearly.
Class will be advertised via social media Facebook and Instagram and here on the Website. Flyers will also be displayed at the front of the Scrappingclearly Shop.
You can organise your own event and attendees for a party or social event just message Kylie for date eligibility and numbers.
Redeeming Your Creative Kids Vouchers
By supplying a Creative Kids NSW Voucher for payment, you are authorising Scrappingclearly to process the cost of your order from your Creative Kids NSW Voucher with Service NSW. It is your responsibility to ensure the details of the Creative Kids NSW Voucher you provide when placing your order are correct, to ensure we can redeem your voucher with Service NSW.
Once your Creative Kids Voucher has been processed with Service NSW, you will be sent a confirmation email by Kylie, your Creative Kids Kit order will then be processed and shipped to your nominated delivery address.
We are unable to process orders until we receive validation of your voucher from Service NSW.
Once Creative Kids Vouchers are processed with Service NSW refunds are not available.
Creative Kids NSW Voucher Expiry
The 2022 Creative Kids NSW Vouchers will expire on December 31st 2022. Any orders placed after 11.59pm on December 31st 2022 using the 2022 Creative Kids Vouchers will be cancelled.
To ensure your 2022Creative Kids NSW Voucher is redeemed prior to expiry on 11.59pm 31st December, please place your order before 1pm AEST 31st December 2022.
Orders placed after this time may not be processed before your voucher expires due to Public Holidays and weekend shutdown. You will be notified by our Customer Service Team if your voucher was not redeemed prior to expiry.
For any further information regarding the Service NSW Creative Kids Kit please contact Kylie below.